Having a quick add suggestion on Snapchat, or scrolling up through discussions and coming across a deceased acquaintance or loved one is always an unpleasant moment.
We prefer not to have this person's profile displayed in our suggestions.
To do this, can we delete the account du défunt ? ou le transformer en commemoration account ?
Manage digital accounts of your loved ones after their death!
We'll take all the hassle out of it!
Memorial accounts on Snapchat are unfortunately not possible.
Delete the Snapchat account of a deceased person
➡ If you have his access codes
- Login to the deceased's account.
- Click on the top left corner of your bitmoji.
- Click on the cog icon, which will take you to the account settings.
- Click on Support > I need help.
- Click on My Account and Security.
- Click on Delete my account.
- Click on Account Portal and enter the deceased's credentials
- Validate by clicking on Continue, the account will then be deactivated
Please note that if you do not log back into the account within 30 days, the account will be deleted.
If you have the access codes for the deceased's account, you have certainly obtained them via Legapass. So, just like your deceased loved one, don't wait and prepare now for the transmission of your digital legacy by opening your account.
➡ If you do not have his access codes
- On the Snapchat site, click on Support > Contact Us.
- Sélectionner « signaler un problème de sécurité ».
- A la question « Avez-vous besoin d’aide ? », sélectionnez « oui ».
- Cliquer sur l’option « cette personne est décédée ».
- Enter the contact information and other information required by the interface to close and delete the deceased's account.
It is recommended that they write in English for a faster processing of your request. Also, Snapchat will not give you the right to access the deceased's account. Finally, you will need to provide the official death certificate of the deceased.