Comment récupérer l’espace de stockage en ligne iCloud ?
The loss of a loved one is difficult. Not only do you have to deal with your own grief, but also with the steps involved in a death.
On your long list, add the closing of all accounts. Whether they are banking, medical, energy, they are digital.
Thus, you need to use the deceased's logins and passwords in order to manage his or her digital possessions with all that this entails: such as simply accessing the loved one's data in order to keep some of it as a memory, before proceeding to the definitive closure of the accounts.
Legapass has therefore created a digital legacy service for descendants.
By contacting LegapassYou will be able to access the data in the deceased's Apple account, as the iCloud storage space is an Apple service.
Manage digital accounts of your loved ones after their death!
We'll take all the hassle out of it!
Comment télécharger les données de l’iCloud ?
First, log in to the iCloud via ce lien : https://www.icloud.com/
Below the profile, you can see all the applications that are stored on iCloud.
- To retrieve emails, you will have to click on the application « Mail » and then directly select the mails you are interested in and forward them.
- To export contacts, click on the application of the same name on the home screen, then click on the cogwheel at the bottom left, then on « Tout sélectionner » and finally on « Exporter une vCard… » to save the file on your computer.
- Pour récupérer les photos du compte Apple : cliquez sur « Photos » then select the photo(s) you want to keep by holding down the Ctrl key while you left-click on each item. You can release the Ctrl key, the selection remains in memory. At the end of the selection, you click on the cloud with a downward arrow, either « télécharger » to generate an export file in jpeg format that will be installed on the computer.
- Regarding the application « iCloud Drive »You must open each folder separately to download its contents.
You are invited to double-click on the folder to open it and select one or more files by holding down the Ctrl key while left-clicking to select the files, then click on the cloud and down arrow icon to download the item(s).
You have to do this for each folder, because you cannot download all the data at once.
- In relation to the file « Notes », vous devez ouvrir l’application et transférer les notes que vous souhaitez conserver en cliquant sur le + en haut à droite. Vous avez alors le choix du mode d’envoi : par email ou par le biais d’un lien à copier avant de cliquer sur « Partager ».
The procedure for downloading content from iCloud applications is not exhaustive, it is of course dependent on the applications in the Apple account, which differs from person to person.
How to delete an iCloud account?
You have to request the deletion of the Apple account, since as mentioned above, iCloud is an Apple service and you can't do anything different.
You will need your own Apple ID, as well as the Apple ID of the deceased and all documents related to the death to ensure that you are a beneficiary.
You can therefore make the request by clicking directly here to access the page about the digital legacy.
Si vous ne disposez pas des éléments de connexion du défunt, mais que vous possédez tout de même son adresse email, vous pouvez vous rendre à l’adresse suivante : iforgot.apple.com to check if there is an Apple account linked to it.
If you do not have an Apple ID, you will need to create one to close your loved one's Apple account.
Facilitate access to your digital assets for your family and friends create your Legapass account right now!