Find out how to activate dual authentication
The sacred union of your online security!
This is a double authentication consisting of a password and another method such as a mobile application code or SMS. The real advantage is that it doesn't just ask for your password, but requires another secret key that only you possess, which makes hacking more complex.
How to activate the 2FA?
- Check 2FA options for each account: make sure your e-mail address is correct, as it will be your shield against unauthorized attacks.
- Choose your 2FA MethodSMS, mobile applications (the most common are Google or Microsoft Authenticator ).
- Keep your emergency codes in a safe place: preferably offline (on your USB key, your hard drive or even in your Legapass safe), so that you have them to hand in case of emergency.
Tutorial: How to activate two-factor authentication on Facebook :
- To activate two-factor authentication on Facebook :
- 🖥 Go to your account settings, then select "Security and connection“
- 📱Go to Settings and Privacy, then to "Passwords and security“
- In the section "Use two-factor authentication"select "Edit Facebook"You will then be asked to enter your password, and to choose one of 3 authentication methods:
- a security key,
- connection codes provided by an authentication application,
- or SMS codes.
Secure your Legapass account with 2FA
2FA: a new feature on Legapass
If you've logged on recently, you'll certainly have noticed our invitation to activate 2FA. Activating it is essential to further strengthen the protection of your digital assets.
How do I activate double authentication on my Legapass account?
- Log in to your Legapass account,
- Click on the "Activate double authentication" banner,
- Download an Authenticator,
- Add Legapass.
And that's it! Your Legapass account is now even more secure. 🔒
Want more tips on cybersecurity?
Join our thousands of members! 🤗